- Lightweight, smooth fabric in pure cotton
- Adjustable length: can also be worn as Bermudas with the legs rolled up and held in place with the press-stud fastening strap
- Straight, relaxed leg width
- Waistband with belt loops and a concealed button fly at the front
- Striped woven belt finished with faux leather details and a double D ring buckle
- Two large, button-down slit pockets at the front
- Button-down pockets with double-layer flaps at the back
- With size 10/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 77 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 46 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 100% Cotton
comfort low rise
Adjustable PLAY trousers, 100% cotton
I've been buying these trousers in various colours for a few years - they are always comfortable and lightweight so ideal for travelling, and I love the option to adjust them to make them shorter. I'm not keen on the button fly that has been added for this season - wish they had been kept as a zip.
Fits well, comfortable to wear it and looks the same as on the picture.
Looks the same as on the picture and fits well.
On the picture, the colour looks brown, when I received the item the colour looked like dark grey. On the other hand, the size and the fitting were good.
These come up a bit small. Originally bought a size 12 but they were so small that I couldn’t do them up! Yet another pair of Esprit trousers size 12 fitted fine. Anyway, size 14 was a perfect fit.