- Smooth and summery woven fabric in a cotton/linen blend
- Wrap-over look with an asymmetrical button placket and a tie-around belt
- Wood-effect buttons
- Fixed, turned-up sleeve ends
- With size 10 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Back length: Approx. 88 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 88% Cotton, 12% Flax
Blended linen dress in a wrap-over look
The dress looks and feels nice, although it is a bit baggy at the back. I am 5’1 and the length is right above the knee which is my favourite. It is comfortable because the lining is cotton and the look is a nice mix of smart- casual for daily use, so I’m keeping it.
I loved the style except for the belt but it was a little too short for me and the colour didn't suit me at all. The material was a little too harsh for me as it obviously creased easily.