- Innovative cotton denim with a high percentage of stretch and organic cotton
- Organic cotton: cotton organically cultivated in a controlled setting
- Denim weight: medium
- Five pockets with narrow denim piping at the front
- Casual whiskering effects at hip height on the side
- Waistband with belt loops, a metal logo button and a front zip fly
- With size 27/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 85 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 44 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 93% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 1% Elastane
bootcut medium rise
generally with a percentage of stretch
Bootcut stretch jeans with organic cotton
Great jeans! I have a few pairs of Esprit jeans and these are by far the best (though they are all pretty good jeans for quality and fit). I went with other reviews that they are longer than normal so I ordered 30 leg instead of my usual 32 and the length is perfect. I usually need a good thigh width for shape and these are excellent for that, with plenty of stretch too, so they both hug and give, in all the right places. The high stretch also makes them very comfortable to wear. I am a size 12 and the 30 waist was just right, even allowing for my slightly larger hip and thigh area and smaller waist. The denim is good quality and the colour a nice washed blue, so you could dress them up with heels, a dressy top and tailored jacket as well as be casual with T-shirt and trainers. I ordered two pairs for size, but happily am keeping the smaller pair. I am very pleased with these lovely jeans.
Finally a pair of flattering bootcut jeans! In a world of skinny and super skinny nightmares, this pair of jeans is perfect - just enough stretch to make them flattering - even on my saddlebag thighs -and comfortable, but not so tight that people can count the change in my pockets! Just needed to reorder for a slightly shorter length. (I’m 5’9 and 34 was way too long.). I’m a size 14, and 31 waist was perfect for me.
Really liked these jeans but they were so long! I usually buy a 32 leg length but I must have shrunk because these jeans were a good two inches longer than I wanted, even with heels. Other than that, they were a good fit, comfortable, and a good colour.