- Outer fabric made of robust nylon
- Durable, silky smooth lining
- Warm filling
- 3 out of 3 star cold temperature rating: suitable for cold winter weather
- Zip-off hood with a lavish faux fur trim
- High stand-up collar with an adjustable strap
- Two-way zip and press-stud placket at the centre front
- The fitted cut is additionally accentuated by contrasting topstitched seams and a belt
- Two zip pockets with fleece lining
- With size S (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Back length: Approx. 85 cm
- Sleeve length: Approx. 62 cm
- Waist circumference: Approx. 90 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
Quilted coat with a faux fur hood
Absolutely love this jacket...Amazing colour and fits sooo well and extremely warm. Lots of compliments about how nice it is and the fit.
Nice colour but too small
Beautiful coat bought as a gift for my daughter. Smart but warm. Bought the small and she is a size 8.
I love this style I'm a size 8-10 and it fits snug but still room for a thicker jumper it's a very warm coat considering it's not down the hood stays snug in place thanks to high adjustable button up colour. Handpockets have warm lining and sip keep you're things secure. I bought a similar Esprit down coat last winter which be for extreme cold both coats perform well.
I bought an Xs and it was perfect, true to its size (usually struggle finding small size thstvgot me). The cost is very warm and colour a very dark green. Look forward to using it when the temp drops. Hood can be removed which is an excellent feature! Thank u Espirit!