- Lightweight, smooth fabric in pure cotton
- Adjustable length: can also be worn as Bermudas with the legs rolled up and held in place with the press-stud fastening strap
- Straight, relaxed leg width
- Waistband with belt loops and a concealed button fly at the front
- Striped woven belt finished with faux leather details and a double D ring buckle
- Two large, button-down slit pockets at the front
- Button-down pockets with double-layer flaps at the back
- With size 10/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 77 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 46 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 100% Cotton
comfort low rise
Adjustable PLAY trousers, 100% cotton
The shape is perfect and the length is good. Material is excellent quality and feels nice to the touch. Fit around the waist is a little tight for the size.
Size and cut perfect and all cotton makes them fit so much better.
Beautiful pink trousers, with many original details.
I love these casual smart trousers, especially the low rise as they make your bum look smaller. They fit perfect, they wash well, no shrinking. I ordered another pair in a different colour. It's a shame esprit don't do other trouser designs in a low rise.
I have several pairs of these trousers, each in different colours - the shape (straight, slightly bootcut) is very flattering and hence why I like them so much, they are extremely comfortable to wear when standing/moving/sitting, while the 'cut' and size is absolutely perfect for me (not very curvy - but equally there's sufficient room that they would be fine for those with curvier figures).