- Dense, soft and finely textured jacquard jersey with added stretch for comfort
- Fine, all-over polka dot pattern
- Small stand-up collar
- Fastens with a little hook at waist height
- Two mock pockets with decorative trims on the front
- With size S (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Sleeve length: Approx. 61 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 72% Polyester, 24% Viscose, 4% Elastane
Stretch jersey blazer with jacquard polka dots
The shape is nice from the back as it really emphasises your waist. From the front, however, it didn't work for me as it doesn't accommodate someone with larger boobs. It kept on standing out in a weird shape below my boobs.
The cut of the collar makes this jacket an interesting one to try and combine clothes with. It fits fine, perhaps a bit tighter around the waist than I expected (would recommend a size up if you have big boobs as this just about fits me and I don't!). But looks very smart when coupled with low neck, collarless tops.
Cute lightweight jacket, but a bit expensive for one that is unlined and has no pockets I thought, which is why I returned it. Would probably have kept it if it was on sale! N.B. I also thought I would need size S given the picture of the model, but actually the XS fit me better especially as it’s designed to be quite fitted I think
Great blazer! Nice slim fit, good texture, and goes well with everything.
nice, not great for big boobs