- Dark denim made of blended cotton containing a high percentage of stretch for extra comfort as well as organic cotton
- Organic cotton: cotton organically cultivated in a controlled setting
- Denim weight: light
- Decorative stitching in a contrasting colour
- Five pockets
- With size 27/32 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 82 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 16 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 83% Cotton, 15% Polyester, 2% Elastane
straight medium rise
Super stretch jeans with organic cotton
Great cut for my particular body shape and really comfortable. A relief to finally find some organic, non-high rise, non-skinny jeans! I didn't need to go down a size, though. I am usually a 12 (occasionally smaller) and I needed a size 12 for these. Seems this is not usually the case, having read the reviews. (I tried the 11/28" but had to swap them.) I would have preferred a longer length, as i really need a 35", but they are pretty good.
These come up big. I am usually a 30/32 in Esprit jeans. Due to others reviews I ordered a 29/32 and they were still too big. This maybe because the fabric is very stretchy. Personally I like a little LESS stretch in my jeans
Slightly wider leg at the ankle than expected.
I love these jeans, they are good quality and suit my body shape, and i have had many pairs in the past. They would have been 5 stars. However your sizing seems to be getting bigger but as it’s the smallest size you do I cannot downsize so have decided to keep them and just accept an element of sag. Such a shame I don’t understand why you are following the vanity sizing trend.
Good shape, fits well and colour exactly what I wanted. Good quality denim with a little stretch for comfort