- These jeggings made of slightly firmer dark denim containing comfortable and stretchy elastane are absolutely fantastic for mixing and matching.
- The classic, 5 pocket design and skinny, close-fitting cut fuel the imagination for outfit creations.
- The above-bump waistband can be folded over as desired, hugs the body, provides a feeling of security and remains invisible under other garments.
- Inside leg approx. 80 cm (can vary according to size)
- Hem opening approx. 29 cm
Material and care
- 98% Cotton
- 2% Elastane
Dark denim jeggings + above-bump waist
(5 of 5 stars)
I love esprit maternity jeans! They have the right fit for smaller hips and are long enough for taller legs. They stretch very comfortably and have grown with me. I normally (pre-pregnancy) wear size 8, sometimes 10 - the size 8 was perfect during pregnancy. Also, the waistband is very comfortable and has a folded-fabric top instead of stitching that cuts into your belly (as most other brands have). They might be a bit more expensive, but definitely worth the investment! This one even has front pockets, which I have not been able to find at other brands.
There are no more text evaluations for this style.