- Soft corduroy in cotton with a small percentage of stretch
- Waistband plus belt loops, concealed hook fastener and zip fly
- Side slit pockets at the front, piped pockets at the back
- Pressed pleats
- Flared silhouette
- Pair with blazer 099EE1G124 for the perfect suit
- With size 36 (can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Inseam length: Approx. 80 cm
- Leg opening: Approx. 50 cm
Material and care
- Outer fabric: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
CORD mix + match bootcut trousers
(4.6 of 5 stars)
Excellent1 v happy
Lovely trousers, I ordered the jacket and the two make a gorgeous suit, the navy is a great deep rich colour. The trousers are a good fit, length 32 not too long (I sometimes take a 30, but this time 32 OK). I am a 12 or 14 trouser and the 14 is fine, a little big on the waist, but a belt sorts that out and cords don't need to be as tight as jeans. I am a pear shape with larger thighs so trousers can be a problem at times to get the fit right, but these are great. The 12 jacket fits brilliantly. The quality of the cord is excellent and the small elastine content helps with the fit and hopefully with how the garment keeps its shape. Very happy indeed with these trousers.
Pleased with these. Soft material, good fit and nice shade of taupe. My size is between 8 and 10 and ordered an 8, which seems a bit tighter than normal but looks ok. Length of 32 is perfect for my height 1.70 m with medium heals.
Good trousers, nice rich colour. Length as stated in description. Unfortunately the trousers were gaping at the lower back area on me, so i had to return them.
There are no more text evaluations for this style.