Good shape – bras for women from Esprit
We have high expectations for what a good bra is: it has to sit perfectly and look good on top of that. Because only once everything is in place below does it look good at the top. From a sporty bustier to a seductive push-up bra and stabilizing underwired bras – there is something for every shape, size and taste. In our online shop you can decide on exactly the right model in your own comfort.
A wide range: all Esprit bra models at a glance
Every bosom is different. Our bras are focussed on that. We use high quality materials such as cotton, organic cotton, jersey, lace, micro fibre and material mixes. For bras with high wearability comfort, of which all models leave behind a pleasant feeling.
- Unpadded: The cups do not have any padding. For a natural fit, particularly feminine with delicate ruffles and a slightly see-through lace.
- Padded: recommended for tight-fitting tops made of thin fabric, as the padded cup creates a nice, even shape.
- Push-up bras: smaller breasts are cleverly posed as bigger and look fuller. A larger bust is formed into a sensual cleavage.
- Underwired bra: additional hold for larger cup sizes. Padded and unpadded.
- Not underwired: ideal for a smaller bust or for light support at night
- Bustier: it has more fabric than a bra, as the wider underbust panel and wider straps show but is just as seductive.
- Sports bra: supports you with extra strong hold during training and workout.
- Large cups: even with a lot of bust size, you don't have to do without sensual bras. In a bra with large cups your bust is stably and elegantly packed in.
- Adjustable models: with this bra you can close the straps in different ways – parallel, crosswise or at the neck. Good for summer tops and halter tops.
Good to know: we take small and large bust sizes into account, which is why our bras are available in cup sizes 70 A to 90 D. And we also support expectant mothers with supportive maternity lingerie.
How do I find out the right bra size for me?
Did you know that according to studies, around 70 percent of all women do not know their correct bra size? They squeeze into bras that are much too big or far too small. This squeezes the delicate fabric and creates an unnatural shape. Perhaps you already know your optimal bra size. Otherwise, use our size chart to help you find the right dimensions for your lingerie in no time at all.
Double joy: bottoms for attractive combinations
Nothing is more beautiful than an adorable underwear set with a matching bra and briefs. With the briefs you also have the freedom of choice between different shapes, from classic shapes with narrow sides to waist-high models to sexy thongs.
Which bra is meant for which top?
For a coherent overall picture, there is always the right underwear for your outer clothing. In this case it means the right bra.
- Backless dresses: the trick is bras with extensions, so that you can cross the straps on the lower back and close the bra at the front
- Shoulder-free tops are worn with strapless bras. They hold thanks to a silicone strip in the back.
- Deep V-neck: here the bra cups are ideally slightly tailored. The bridge between the cups is rather narrow and further down. You will achieve ultimate seductive powers with the balconette bra.
- T-shirt: plain T-shirt bras in unobtrusive colours ensure a seamless transition between bust and body, so that the bra is not visible despite the tight top.
- Transparent: here you can stage some contrast with a darker bra. Courageous wearers use lace. If that is too much insight, select a lightly padded opaque bra.
By the way: a white bra is not the best choice for a white T-shirt. The bra becomes even more visible thanks to the double-white effect. Wiser options are nude shade or even shades of red.
How to wash my bra?
Hand washing or washing machine? – that's what you should ask yourself first of all. Basically, hand washing is our recommendation because it is gentler. The fibres are protected, your bra stays in shape longer. To do this, put mild detergent in lukewarm water and put your bra in it. Let it soak briefly and pull it through a little water, then rinse it off with cold water. Always use a washing net for the washing machine and close the clasp of your bra as a precaution. So they cannot get caught in the bra fabric. Wash the bra at a maximum of 30° degrees, a gentle cycle is ideal, also with mild detergent. The dryer is taboo for a bra. Instead, place it on a towel to dry with the cups facing up.
How often you wash a bra kind of depends on how much you sweat. As a rule we advise washing a bra after it's been worn 4 or 5 times.
They offer support for all walks of life: bras from Esprit
A good bra must fit and be comfortable to wear. That is why we pay attention to the best materials, high-quality workmanship and responsible manufacturing. For long-lasting quality. For 51 years we have been designing attractive collections with casual cuts for our fashion-loving customers, available worldwide in over 40 countries. Above all, a fair use of resources is very important to us: we take on social and ecological responsibility and fully support sustainable fashion made from biological cotton and recycled fabrics. Which we send to you fast and using climate-neutral shipping.