Summer, sun, beach – and Esprit bikini tops
Swimming in the lake, sea or pool, relaxing on the beach or in the park – to enjoy the pleasures of summer you need a bikini that shows off your figure in the best possible way. Look forward to bikini tops in retro style, with mesh details for sexy looks and sporty tops that go with everything. There's nothing like getting into summer bathing pleasure with bikini tops from our online shop.
From top to bottom
Before you go sunbathing you should buy a bikini. If the thought of that frightens rather than delights you, we have good news for you: there is a bikini that fits you. We show you how to find the right bikini top in our shop.
The different designs at a glance
Which bikini tops are available? To help you make the right decision, here is an overview of the different types of women's bikini tops.
- Underwired bikini: it gives you support and security with its integrated underwires and high, preshaped cups. You can move freely without anything slipping. The underwired bikini top is available both padded and unpadded.
- Bikini top push-up: if you have a small bust, this bikini top will give you more volume and a beautifully shaped décolletage.
- Tankini top: a cross between a swimsuit and bikini is the tankini, and thus the most beautiful alternative if you want a two-piece swimsuit but do not want to show too much skin.
- Wireless bralette: the bustier style top is causal and sexy at the same time. Support is provided by the elastic underbust panel and wider straps.
- High-neck top: a high-necked top with narrow straps and an irregular cut. Your choice if you are looking for a sports bikini.
- Bandeau: This bikini top does not need straps. Rods worked into the sides keep everything in shape with this straight cut top. For a seamless tan in the décolletage and shoulder area.
- Triangle bikini: a sexy top that shows off your skin. Two triangular cups are held by narrow straps that are tied at the neck and back.
- Neckholder bikini top: this very feminine, elegant top has wider straps that are tied at the neck. The décolletage is shown off to its best advantage. Neckholder bikinis are available padded or unpadded and with or without underwire.
Finding the perfect bikini top is a question of knowing your body type
What type are you? We are definitely talking about appearances here, because your figure tells you which bikini top fits you best.
Pear shape – feminine figure with narrow upper body and wide hips
The Bandeau bikini top is ideal for you because it slightly widens the upper body visually. An underwired bikini gives you more support. Tankini tops and high neck tops will also look good on you. Your bikini top can be eye-catching, using colour, patterns or details like frills.
V-shape – wide shoulders, narrow hips and legs
A neckholder emphasises your feminine side, the triangle bikini top appears to have been tailored to your body. When it comes to colours and patterns, bikini bottoms should play the leading role in your wardrobe and emphasise your slim hips.
Apple shape – full décolletage, rounded belly, slender legs
You have the perfect figure for the trendy high waist bikini. As a top, underwired bikini tops or tankinis are an option. Mesh panels ensure exciting visual impact. It is best to choose darker colours, for example your bikini top can be black.
H shape – straight, slim figure without curves
Add a little fullness: Your bikini top can be opulent in terms of colours, patterns and details. Padded underwired bikini tops conjure up an added cup size.
Hourglass shape – feminine curves, narrow waist, full décolletage, prominent hips
You can just wear anything you choose. Emphasise your figure with a neckholder top, show skin in a bandeau top, choose a bikini without underwire or be casual with a high-neck top. Whether you prefer simple designs or sophisticated details, everything will suit you.
Bikini top checklist
Our shopping tips to tick-off:
- Your top has to fit properly, and on its own. It must fit you so well that you do not often have to fiddle with it and that you feel comfortable.
- If you have different sizes in bikini top and bikini bottom, simply combine tops and bottoms in different sizes.
- If cup sizes are indicated, refer to your bra size.
- Stretch and conceal with subtle colours and small patterns. Extensive colourful patterns are applied.
- What must your bikini top do? Do you only want to sunbathe in it, or will the top be worn as a sports bikini for sporting activities such as swimming or beach volleyball?
Bikinis and swimsuits can turn into a casual beach looks
Don't pack just your swimming costume for your beach day, but also a beach dress, tunic, sunglasses, flip-flops or sandals. Then you can turn your bikini or swimsuit into an outfit for the beach café or the beach bar.
Swimwear 2020: Women's bikinis in our online shop
You can shop for your new bikini top from the comfort of your own home – and for the matching bikini bottom. Esprit has been making fashion for more than 51 years for everyone who likes it stylish and uncomplicated. For our collections, we use high quality materials, which are carefully processed. Acting responsibly is our aim in everything we do. This includes the manufacturing of sustainably and ecologically produced fabrics and a climate-neutral dispatching service.